Families First is a supportive program to help families make postive changes. The program is an exciting program funded by the goverment and local organsiations to work with the families in St.Helens. The program helps to:
- Improve school attendance
- Help adults and young people get into work or training
- Improve family life, making sure children are safe and well
- Prevent domestic violence
- Promote good health
- Reduce harm caused by drugs and alcohol
If you would like further information about the program speak to Miss Flaherty or use the contact details below to find out more and discuss what type of support might be available.
Click on the link below to go to the Familiest First Information on the St Helens Safeguarding Partnership Board website.
Early Help - Central Link Children's Centre, Westfield Street, St. Helens WA10 2EB